Code of business conduct and ethics
The Code of Business Conduct and Ethics contains general guidelines for conducting the business of YY and its subsidiaries consistent with the highest standards of business ethics. It is intended to qualify as a “Code of Ethics” within the meaning of Section 406 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 and the rules promulgated thereunder.
This Code is designed to deter wrongdoing and to promote:.
- honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships;
- full, fair, accurate, timely, and understandable disclosure in reports and documents;
- compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- prompt internal reporting of violations of the Code;and
- accountability for adherence to the Code.
This Code applies to all directors, officers and employees of YY, whether they work for the company on a full-time, part-time, consultative or temporary basis. The Board of Directors has appointed the Company’s Chief Financial Officer as the Compliance Officer, overseeing and ensuring the implementation of the Code.